Woven wool sportcoat
- Notch lapel with button hole
- Welted chest pocket
- Front flap pockets
- Nonfunctional four button sleeve closure
- Back vents
- Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
- Button closure
Woven wool trousers
* Slant slip pockets
* Welted back pockets with button closure
* Belt loops
* Tonal top stitching and panel seaming
* Button closure with zip fly
Size and Fit
- U.S. Sizing
- Garment Measurements from a size 40r
- Chest: 40", Shoulders: 17", Sleeve: 34½", Back length: 29½"
- Rise: 10", Inseam: 36", Leg opening: 16"
- Model is wearing a size 40r
- Model measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 32", Chest: 40", Inseam: 32", Neck: 15½", Sleeve length: 33½"
Care: Professionally clean
Elie Tahari Suiting
Elie Tahari's suits and jackets bridge the gap between classic American practicality and modern European sophistication. Pinstripes, plaids and pin-dot suits are made for the boardroom, while Tahari's herringbone blazer and glen plaid sport coats are perfect for after-work drinks or a weekend stroll through the fall foliage. Raised in an orphanage in Israel, Elie Tahari eventually found his way to New York City, where he opened his first boutique in the 1970s. Over the decades he's expanded his line to include men's shirts, sweaters, and other clothing as well as women’s shoes, jewelry and handbags. The scale of Tahari's designs has changed over the years, and so has his focus. Once the designer of sparkly dresses for disco dames, he's now known for elegantly tailored, understated clothing that puts the spotlight where it belongs: on the stylish ladies and gents who wear it.