Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Snuggle Pod is inspired by the wonders of pure Australian sheepskin: a material that is in-arguably the best sheepskin in the world. it is renowned for its powerful benefits that help calm and nurture babies.
This miracle fiber keeps baby warm and dry in harsh winters and cool in warmer months. It is perfect for every single season! How this works is by trapping baby's own body heat in a microclimate around them and thus retaining the body's own temperature rather than overheating.
The Snuggle Pod by Elks & Angels provides a cozy, womblike cocoon around baby that will make them feel safe and secure.
- Lined with soft and silky 100% Australian sheepskin
- Nylon outer protects from wind and rain and is easy to spot clean
- Not itchy, it is like silk and velvet on your baby's skin
- Cool Scandinavian wood toggles
- Universal 5 point harness
- Unfolds into a portable play mat
- Back Velcro straps prevent slippage
- Top panel can be removed for use as a single back panel
- Measures: 3ft x 2.5ft (90cm x 45cm)
Brand: Elks & Angels
Material: 100% Genuine Australian Sheepskin, Nylon outer, YKK zippers, Wooden Toggles,
Elks & Angels
Elks & Angels was created by Australian-born interior architect and designer Janet Kennedy Ault. Inspired by her upbringing down under, the New York City-based designer started out designing cozy sheepskin cocoons for babies; sheepskin keeps babies warm in winter and cool in summer, making it a favorite of moms. All of the brand's products reflect the company's philosophy: "The environment for babies should be as natural, as safe, and as comfortable as the one they just left."