- Moderate rise straight leg pant
- Attached cuffed hem, panel waistband with belt loops
- Zip fly with button closure
- 36 inch inseam, 9 inch rise, Measurements were taken from a size 38
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches, bust 34 inches, waist 24 inches, hips 35 inches
51% silk, 34% wool and 15% mohair shell
The son of a tailor, iconic fashion designer Emanuel Ungaro was taught to sew at an early age. In the early years of his career Ungaro designed for Balenciaga and Courrèges before establishing his own fashion house in Paris in 1965. Over the years Ungaro’s unique sense of color, structure and style have won him many accolades from the international fashion cognoscenti, who adore his body-skimming women’s cocktail dresses, chic men’s suits and dress shirts, bold florals and pinstripes, and stylish leather shoes. Since the 1980s Ungaro has been a vital force in the perfume industry thanks to his luscious scents, including Diva and Apparition.