- Gabardine high rise straight leg pant
- Panel waistband, side slash pockets
- Zip fly with button closure, unfinished hemline
- 37 inch inseam, 9½ inch rise, Measurements were taken from a size 40
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches, bust 34 inches, waist 24 inches, hips 35 inches
98% cotton and 2% spandex shell
The son of a tailor, iconic fashion designer Emanuel Ungaro was taught to sew at an early age. In the early years of his career Ungaro designed for Balenciaga and Courrèges before establishing his own fashion house in Paris in 1965. Over the years Ungaro’s unique sense of color, structure and style have won him many accolades from the international fashion cognoscenti, who adore his body-skimming women’s cocktail dresses, chic men’s suits and dress shirts, bold florals and pinstripes, and stylish leather shoes. Since the 1980s Ungaro has been a vital force in the perfume industry thanks to his luscious scents, including Diva and Apparition.