Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Wool cardigan
- Contrast graphic front, ribbed sleeves, neckline, hemline, dual slit pockets at side, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Exposed front zipper closure
- 36 inches in circumference at bust; 27 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 44
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Emilio Pucci
Material: 71% virgin wool and 29% wool shell
Emilio Pucci, the man behind the iconic Pucci print, got his start in fashion rather humbly: by making clothes for the ski team at Reed College in Oregon. In 1949 a Harper’s Bazaar photographer took note of Pucci's designs on the slopes, and the rest is history. The Pucci name is synonymous with wild, kaleidoscopic prints, bold color combinations, and flowing, beautifully cut fabrics. The power of Pucci’s trademark sensual, madly pulsating designs is harnessed by simple shapes and perfectly placed seams. Celebrities and jet-setters adore Pucci’s dresses, scarves, sunglasses, and shoes: Sophia Loren, Kylie Minogue and Madonna are loyal brand ambassadors, Jackie Kennedy was a fan, and Marilyn Monroe was buried in a favorite pale-green Pucci dress. Today the Pucci empire includes swimwear, home décor, perfume and men's accessories, providing a plethora of options for tastemakers with an eye for audacious design.