Tumbler, mat, doodle sticks and utensils set
- Quench your imagination with this delightful 4" melamine tumbler!
- Dishwasher safe
- A unique combination of fun, whimsical, laminated paintings set on exclusive, unique recycled vintage fabrics
- The back of each placemat is a white, laminated canvas where kids can imagine, color and draw with washable markers - just place the mats under a faucet to clean up in an instant!
- Mats can be used for playtime, cooking, decorating or anything else that you can imagine
- 17" L x 11" W
- Developed exclusively for emily green, doodle sticks are washable colored markers which can be used on the back of the laminated placemat or for any other creations you can imagine!
- There are 8 markers in each set - seven colors plus an extra green!
- Since doodle sticks are especially made for imagination mats, they will not "bead up" like other markers.
- Washable and non-toxic
- Polished stainless steel fork and spoon set with funky, retro pattern
- Each utensil is 5½" inches long, perfect for kids of all ages, and makes mealtime more all-around happy and fun.
- Dishwasher safe
Melamine, Stainless Steel, Laminated Canvas
Who says kids can't feed their imaginations while they're feeding their faces? Certainly not former illustrator Emily Green, whose line of adorable kids' tableware is designed to do just that. Consisting of melamine plates, bowls, tumblers, and utensils, her colorful pieces are festooned with everything from ladybugs to dump trucks. The place mats are particularly inventive, boasting laminated canvas undersides—the perfect surface on which to scribble with her exclusive washable markers called “doodlesticks.” All of Green’s products are eco-friendly and many are sold in cute, themed gift sets.