- Washed crepe de chine dress
- Pleating, low v-shaped backline
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure, fully lined
- 31 inches in circumference at bust; 28 inches in circumference at waist; 36 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
100% silk shell. 100% silk lining. 100% polyester second lining
A big fan of metallics, puffy harlequin sleeves, and tiers of frothy ruffles and bows, Bay Area native Erin Fetherston is the indisputable girly-girl’s designer. After graduating from Parsons, she set up shop in Paris and immediately began fusing her art-school savvy with concepts from short films and photo essays, starring her playful clothing line and winsome starlets Kirsten Dunst and Zooey Deschanel. With the designer now based in New York, Fetherston's bubbly and ethereal designs have garnered attention from the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund and countless fashion magazines.