- Silk chiffon cherry blossom print peignoir dress
- Ruffle trim, attached tie sash at front waist
- Front twenty eight button closure
- 36 inches in circumference at bust; 31 inches in circumference at waist; 39 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Model's height in Pink is 5 feet 10½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
100% silk shell
A big fan of metallics, puffy harlequin sleeves, and tiers of frothy ruffles and bows, Bay Area native Erin Fetherston is the indisputable girly-girl’s designer. After graduating from Parsons, she set up shop in Paris and immediately began fusing her art-school savvy with concepts from short films and photo essays, starring her playful clothing line and winsome starlets Kirsten Dunst and Zooey Deschanel. With the designer now based in New York, Fetherston's bubbly and ethereal designs have garnered attention from the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund and countless fashion magazines.