Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Woven jacket
- Metallic tweed throughout, contrast solid tiered panel at front, flap pockets at front, pleated at back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Front button closure, fully lined
- 24 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 33 inches
Brand: Eryn Brinie
Material: 40% wool, 30% polyester, 19% acrylic, and 11% nylon shell. 100% polyester lining. 100% cotton combo
Combine NYC chic and European refinement and you’ll get Eryn Brinié, one of Asia’s most successful brands. Reliably on trend, this popular South Korean women’s clothing label puts a classy, dressy spin on wardrobe basics by emphasizing simple silhouettes. Monochromatic maxi dresses and knit blouses, ultra-feminine jumpsuits, woolen trench coats, and curve-flattering sheaths abide by the company credo: “effortless dressing.” Eryn Brinié takes full advantage of soft draping and body-hugging cuts, creating clothing that’s both modern and inherently versatile. Since opening a flagship store in New York’s Soho neighborhood, the brand has established a loyal local following for its unfussy basics and plush, day-to-night separates.