- Woven romper
- Textured tweed boucle throughout, slip pockets at waist, semi-attached panel at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden back zipper closure, fully lined
- 28 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Please note, necklace is used for styling purpose only
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 33 inches
46% wool, 27% polyester, 17% acrylic, 9% nylon, and 1% rayon shell
Combine NYC chic and European refinement and you’ll get Eryn Brinié, one of Asia’s most successful brands. Reliably on trend, this popular South Korean women’s clothing label puts a classy, dressy spin on wardrobe basics by emphasizing simple silhouettes. Monochromatic maxi dresses and knit blouses, ultra-feminine jumpsuits, woolen trench coats, and curve-flattering sheaths abide by the company credo: “effortless dressing.” Eryn Brinié takes full advantage of soft draping and body-hugging cuts, creating clothing that’s both modern and inherently versatile. Since opening a flagship store in New York’s Soho neighborhood, the brand has established a loyal local following for its unfussy basics and plush, day-to-night separates.