Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Woven wool coat
- Dual front slash pockets with flap detail, semi-attached buckle tab at back, inverted pleats at back, tonal top stitching
- Front button closure, fully lined
- 33 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Eryn Brinie
Material: 70% wool, 18% polyester and 12% nylon shell. 100% polyester lining
Combine NYC chic and European refinement and you’ll get Eryn Brinié, one of Asia’s most successful brands. Reliably on trend, this popular South Korean women’s clothing label puts a classy, dressy spin on wardrobe basics by emphasizing simple silhouettes. Monochromatic maxi dresses and knit blouses, ultra-feminine jumpsuits, woolen trench coats, and curve-flattering sheaths abide by the company credo: “effortless dressing.” Eryn Brinié takes full advantage of soft draping and body-hugging cuts, creating clothing that’s both modern and inherently versatile. Since opening a flagship store in New York’s Soho neighborhood, the brand has established a loyal local following for its unfussy basics and plush, day-to-night separates.