Founded in 1978 by Munich-based knitwear designers Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley, Escada quickly ascended to the upper echelon of high-end fashion brands by combining contrasting patterns and textures into highly original combinations — think a black woven tweed jacket embellished with multicolor fringes, or an asymmetrical knit dress marked by brown, red, and black color blocking. A favorite label among celebrities and royals, Escada infuses its women’s clothing, sunglasses, shoes, and bags with a distinctive jetsetter appeal. Silky fabrics, ultra-feminine silhouettes, and classic cuts give each Escada design a timeless and polished quality that will make them some of your most beloved go-to pieces. In addition to clothing and accessories, Escada has developed a luxurious perfume collection that includes Magnetism, Sunset, Into the Blue, and Marine Groove.
New Escada Sales
Past Sales Featuring Escada
Modern Suiting: Mix & MatchTake a fresh approach to power dressing in tailored silk pants, pencil skirts, and blazers.
Perfect Silk BlousesThe polished staple pieces to anchor your spring wardrobe.
Neutral Knits to Wear Now & LaterLayer-ready cashmere, jersey, and linen pieces, perfect for the seasonal shift.
Dresses: Up to 70% OffFill your closet with a versatile mix of seriously stylish frocks.
More Styles by Escada
- Women's blouses & tops
- Women's casual & dress pants
- Women's classic straight leg & standard fit jeans
- Women's evening & bridal dresses
- Women's jumpsuits & rompers
- Women's knits, camisoles & tanks
- Women's light jackets & blazers
- Women's parkas, ski jackets & winter coats
- Women's sheath, A-line & other dresses
- Women's shift & day dresses
- Women's vests & other tops