- Hammered silk graphic print sleeveless dress
- Pleated tonal collar trim, grosgrain ribbon trim across front neck, panel seaming, partially lined
- Hidden back zipper closure with detailed trim
- 32 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 33 inches
- Dry clean only
100% silk shell. 100% polyester lining.
Friends since age 14, Kelly Whitesell and Elizabeth Del Castillo opened their Chicago boutique, Eskell, after refining their thrifting skills with gigs in merchandising and design. Selling a mix of vintage, the girls' favorite labels, and a line of duds designed by the pals themselves, Eskell quickly became a Second City shopping destination. But the in-store label grabbed most of the attention, and Whitesell and Del Castillo now produce a full line of their own polished separates. Slightly retro and minimally embellished, Eskell marries classic silhouettes with sharp detailing and some very happening prints.