Handmade leather burnished brogued oxfords
- Four metal eyelets with lacing and a rounded wingtip toe
- Broguing and slight burnishing throughout
- Please note, any burnishing is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product
- Partially lined with a padded insole
- Leather sole with a rubber and leather heel
- Comes with a dust bag
- Approximate heel: 1"
When Janelle Monáe and Bruno Mars need a new pair of swanky shoes, they turn to LA-based designer George Esquivel. Since 1994 Esquivel has been making bespoke, handcrafted leather wingtips, brogues, and boots that blend vintage 1950s edge and Old World techniques with modern European chic. From distressed leather lace-up “Gaston” boots and custom wingtips to styles like Monáe’s black and white oxfords, every Esquivel product is made one at a time to ensure the highest quality.