Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Sequin bolero top
- Sequin detail throughout, ruched panel at shoulders, open front, tonal top stitching
- Please note, underlayer is used for styling purpose only
- 17 inches from shoulder to hem. Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Eva Franco
Material: 95% rayon and 5% spandex shell. 100% polyester lining
Origin: United States
Born in Hungary, educated in NYC, and trained in Paris, fashion designer Eva Franco has followed her love of fashion around the globe. It wasn’t until she moved to Los Angeles, however, that her own women’s clothing brand truly hit the big time. Uninterested in the basics, Franco has become known for designing intricately detailed dresses and tops that feature bold graphic prints or luxe, shimmering fabrics. Franco continues to travel around the world in search of new ideas and themes for her collections. Embraced by Hollywood, Franco’s designs regularly adorn the likes of Lea Michele (a fan of the red heart-patterned Aurora dress) and Taylor Swift and appear in fashion publications such as Lucky and Life & Style.