- Cotton woven graphic print hooded top
- Functional drawstring at front hood, back hem, elasticized sleeve cuff
- Three front button closure
- 25 inches from shoulder to hemline; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
90% cotton and 10% polyester shell
Born in Hungary, educated in NYC, and trained in Paris, fashion designer Eva Franco has followed her love of fashion around the globe. It wasn’t until she moved to Los Angeles, however, that her own women’s clothing brand truly hit the big time. Uninterested in the basics, Franco has become known for designing intricately detailed dresses and tops that feature bold graphic prints or luxe, shimmering fabrics. Franco continues to travel around the world in search of new ideas and themes for her collections. Embraced by Hollywood, Franco’s designs regularly adorn the likes of Lea Michele (a fan of the red heart-patterned Aurora dress) and Taylor Swift and appear in fashion publications such as Lucky and Life & Style.