Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Five pocket straight leg cotton jeans.
- Button fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Back pockets and a back waist logo tag.
- Whiskering at thigh and fading and throughout.
- Please note that any whiskering or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8", leg opening: 14', inseam: 33". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Ever’s soft tees, lean sweaters, and sleek board shorts feel tailor-made for stylish, sunny locales. This L.A.-based clothing brand, which made its debut in 2003, celebrates meticulous craftsmanship and adaptability to nomadic living. (Creative director Jason Bleick travels nonstop to scout for new styles and materials.) Even Ever’s tree logo is a nod to the label’s tendency to explore new apparel trends without ever sacrificing its commitment to quality.