- Woven shorts
- Pleats at front, removable pin with graphic logo at side pocket, side slash pockets
- Zip fly with clasp closure
- 2½ inch inseam; 13½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 33 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 33 inches
- Please note, belt is used for styling only
91% lyocell and 9% hemp shell
Ever’s soft tees, lean sweaters, and sleek board shorts feel tailor-made for stylish, sunny locales. This L.A.-based clothing brand, which made its debut in 2003, celebrates meticulous craftsmanship and adaptability to nomadic living. (Creative director Jason Bleick travels nonstop to scout for new styles and materials.) Even Ever’s tree logo is a nod to the label’s tendency to explore new apparel trends without ever sacrificing its commitment to quality.