- Lamb leather motorcycle jacket
- Front zip pockets, functional zipper closure at sleeve cuff, tonal top stitching, panel seaming, optional logo pin
- Exposed front zipper closure, fully lined
- 18½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size P
- Model's height is 5 feet 8 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34½ inches
100% lamb leather shell. 100% cotton lining. 100% polyester sleeve lining
Ever’s soft tees, lean sweaters, and sleek board shorts feel tailor-made for stylish, sunny locales. This L.A.-based clothing brand, which made its debut in 2003, celebrates meticulous craftsmanship and adaptability to nomadic living. (Creative director Jason Bleick travels nonstop to scout for new styles and materials.) Even Ever’s tree logo is a nod to the label’s tendency to explore new apparel trends without ever sacrificing its commitment to quality.