Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Woven cotton flannel shirt
- Pointed collar, rounded hem, tonal top stitching, chest patch pocket, functional three button closure at sleeve cuff, pleat at back, optional logo pin
- Button down front
- 29 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
Material: 52% cotton and 48% viscose shell
Origin: United States
Ever’s soft tees, lean sweaters, and sleek board shorts feel tailor-made for stylish, sunny locales. This L.A.-based clothing brand, which made its debut in 2003, celebrates meticulous craftsmanship and adaptability to nomadic living. (Creative director Jason Bleick travels nonstop to scout for new styles and materials.) Even Ever’s tree logo is a nod to the label’s tendency to explore new apparel trends without ever sacrificing its commitment to quality.