- Washed lamb skin leather jacket
- Ribbed knit trim, standing collar, front slash pockets, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Asymmetrical zipper and snap closure at front, fully lined
- 21 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Professional leather cleaning only
100% washed Italian lamb skin. 95% cotton and 5% polyester lining. 100% acetate lining
Ever’s soft tees, lean sweaters, and sleek board shorts feel tailor-made for stylish, sunny locales. This L.A.-based clothing brand, which made its debut in 2003, celebrates meticulous craftsmanship and adaptability to nomadic living. (Creative director Jason Bleick travels nonstop to scout for new styles and materials.) Even Ever’s tree logo is a nod to the label’s tendency to explore new apparel trends without ever sacrificing its commitment to quality.