- Semi-sheer fine jersey knit henley tee
- Raw edge trim at neckline, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Partial button down front closure
- 25 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
100% micro modal shell
Ever’s soft tees, lean sweaters, and sleek board shorts feel tailor-made for stylish, sunny locales. This L.A.-based clothing brand, which made its debut in 2003, celebrates meticulous craftsmanship and adaptability to nomadic living. (Creative director Jason Bleick travels nonstop to scout for new styles and materials.) Even Ever’s tree logo is a nod to the label’s tendency to explore new apparel trends without ever sacrificing its commitment to quality.