- Wool cotton blend woven coat
- Contrast ribbed knit pointed collar with leather trim and buckle closure, gunflaps at bust with button closures, contrast leather trim at front slip pockets, front closure and belt loops, semi-attached tie belt at waist, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Front zipper closure, fully lined
- 26 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
77% wool and 23% cotton shell. 100% viscose combo. 100% wool combo. 100% leather trim. 100% cotton lining
Faconnable was born in 1950 in tailor Jean Goldberg's small shop off Rue Paradis, a few blocks from the coastline of Nice, France. Once popular as a purveyor of tuxedos for Hollywood stars attending the Cannes Film Festival, the brand is still renowned for its smartly cut, continental-flavored men's clothing — plus the knack for color and elegance that Jean’s son Albert brought to the table when he took over the company in 1961. After launching a Paris boutique, Faconnable came to the States in 1988 thanks to Nordstrom, which later bought the brand. Despite its change in ownership, Façonnable has remained true to its origins with sharp construction and trend-transcending designs. The label isn't afraid to innovate and experiment — launching a women's line in 1995 and concocting new styles such as the nautical-themed “downtown fisherman” and “Englishman in Grasse” (a sartorial synthesis of cashmere, suede, and plaid cotton). Tailored denim oxfords, classic fit linen sport shirts, lightweight microfiber jackets, and hybrid swim trunks in brilliant colors reflect Façonnable's impressive range, which covers styles ranging from sporty to elegantly chic.