Please note, this item is final sale and non-returnable.
Five pocket straight leg cotton jeans.
- Zippered fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back pockets and a back waist logo tag.
- Whiskering at thigh and fading and distressing throughout.
- Please note, any whiskering or fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of this product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8", leg opening: 16", inseam: 32". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair
Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair debuted in 2004, when Swedish fashion designers Astrid Olsson and Lee Cotter banded together, borrowed a name from an old shoe-making shop in London, and launched their own clothing and footwear label. The duo’s deft pairing of classic wardrobe essentials (men’s cotton button-down shirts and leather high-top sneakers, high-heel “V cuff” ankle boots for women) and adventurously fashion-forward pieces (a pure cotton parachute parka, a denim-style leather jacket) caught on with stylish men and women, and in 2006 the brand opened its first shop in Stockholm. Since then, Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair has branched out with a smaller, made-to-order imprint collection called Shoerepair by the No. And they did it all without resoling a single pair of wingtips.