Grenoble Flatware Set:
- Twelve table knives, each measures 9 inches in length
- Twelve table forks, each measures 8 1/5 inches in length
- Twelve table spoons, each measures 8 1/5 inches in length
- Twelve tea spoons, each measures 5½ inches in length
- Twelve cake forks, each measures 5¾ inches in length
- Two serving forks, each measures 6 2/5 inches in length (item not pictured)
- Two serving spoons, each measures 8 2/5 inches in length (item not pictured)
- One sauce ladle, measures 7 1/10 inches in length (item not pictured)
- One cake server, measures 8¼ inches in length (item not pictured)
- One sugar spoon, measures 5½ inches in length (item not pictured)
- One cream spoon, measures 6 9/10 inches in length (item not pictured)
- High gloss polished cutlery in traditional design
- Made of 18/10 chrome-nickel steel
- Knife blades are forged from knife-grade steel in accordance with the highest standards
- Dishwasher safe
Because this product ships directly from a 3rd party vendor, the above delivery window may vary for international customers.
This item cannot be delivered to P.O. Boxes or A.P.O. and F.P.O. addresses.
18/10 chrome-nickel steel
Fissler’s sleek and sophisticated pressure cookers, pots, frying pans, knives and other kitchen accessories put contenders in the shade. Their Vitavit pressure cooker, for instance, is a joy to behold: a silent, healthy ally that steams your food while you attend to the demands of the rest of your day. Based in Germany, Fissler has been knocking out cookware since 1845, with an eye to making your work in the kitchen easier while increasing (exponentially!) your pleasure in cooking.