Five pocket straight leg jeans.
- Whiskering at thighs and fading throughout.
- Zippered fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Back trimmed pockets and a back waist contrast textured panel.
- Please note any fading is an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 8½", leg opening: 16½", inseam: 32". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
It might be difficult to picture Larry King, 50 Cent and Zac Efron shopping for clothing at the same store, but they’ve all been customers of L.A.’s Five Four. Launched in 2002 by Andres Izquieta and Dee Murthy, Five Four started out as a small collection of T-shirts for men and has since evolved into a full-fledged clothing company that offers everything from denim jeans and jackets to boat shoes, reinvented trench coats and chic cardigan sweaters. The brand’s ever-evolving aesthetic evokes the sense of being created “by the youth for the youth” (and apparently for Larry King).