Long sleeve Velcro and hidden zip front polar parka.
- Optional hood with removable faux fur trim, adjustable Velcro peak and elastic drawstring.
- Extended Velcro tab at cuffs and flap front sleeve pockets with snap closures.
- Logo embroidered pull tag at back.
- Three flap front pockets with side zip entry and one flap front pocket with side entry and a snap closure.
- Embroidered logo detail and vertical zip pocket on interior placket.
- Fully lined with six interior pockets and an elastic drawstring at the hem.
- Made with wind and waterproof Hydratic fabric technology.
- Approximate length: 32½". Measurements were taken from a size S. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Shell: 100% Polyamide, Lining: 100% Polyester, Hood Lining: 100% Polyurethanes
The unofficial birth year of Fjällräven is 1950. That’s when 14-year-old Åke Nordin, in preparing for a trek across the mountains of northern Sweden, realized that all the backpacks then available on the market had a nasty tendency of bunching up and riding too low. Nordin’s solution: construct a wooden frame that more evenly distributed weight and improved comfort. Ten years later, the ingenuity that lead Nordin to design his first frame — a modified version of which is now standard throughout the industry — lead him to officially found Fjällräven. Named after the Arctic fox, Fjällräven designs weatherproof jackets and performance trousers for outdoor adventures as well as shirts, sweaters, women’s shorts, and other clothes for days in the city. Every item reflects the company’s commitment to innovative design, smart functionality, and durable materials, and is as stylish as it is useful.