Long sleeve Velcro and hidden zip front puffer parka.
- Optional hood with removable faux fur trim, adjustable drawstring peak and elastic drawstring.
- Extended Velcro tab at cuffs.
- Three flap front pockets with Velcro closures and two inseam pockets with hidden snap closures.
- Contrast panel detail throughout and a vertical zip pocket on interior placket.
- Fully lined with two interior pockets and elastic drawstrings at waist and hem.
- Made with wind and waterproof Hydratic fabric technology.
- Approximate length: 32½". Measurements were taken from a size S. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Shell: 100% Polyamide, Lining: 100% Polyester, Hood Lining: 100% Polyurethanes
The unofficial birth year of Fjällräven is 1950. That’s when 14-year-old Åke Nordin, in preparing for a trek across the mountains of northern Sweden, realized that all the backpacks then available on the market had a nasty tendency of bunching up and riding too low. Nordin’s solution: construct a wooden frame that more evenly distributed weight and improved comfort. Ten years later, the ingenuity that lead Nordin to design his first frame — a modified version of which is now standard throughout the industry — lead him to officially found Fjällräven. Named after the Arctic fox, Fjällräven designs weatherproof jackets and performance trousers for outdoor adventures as well as shirts, sweaters, women’s shorts, and other clothes for days in the city. Every item reflects the company’s commitment to innovative design, smart functionality, and durable materials, and is as stylish as it is useful.