Long sleeve cotton blend zip front weatherproof jacket.
- Hood with elastic drawstring and adjustable drawstring peak.
- Extended Velcro tab at cuffs, flap front pocket with Velcro closure at sleeve and underarm vents with zip closures.
- Four front zip pockets with embroidered logo detail and contrast back and arm panels.
- Fully lined with an interior pocket.
- Made with wind and waterproof Hydratic fabric technology.
- Approximate length: 29". Measurements were taken from a size S. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1", Waist: 31", Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.
Shell: 85% Cotton, 15% Polyamide, Lining: 100% Polyamide
The unofficial birth year of Fjällräven is 1950. That’s when 14-year-old Åke Nordin, in preparing for a trek across the mountains of northern Sweden, realized that all the backpacks then available on the market had a nasty tendency of bunching up and riding too low. Nordin’s solution: construct a wooden frame that more evenly distributed weight and improved comfort. Ten years later, the ingenuity that lead Nordin to design his first frame — a modified version of which is now standard throughout the industry — lead him to officially found Fjällräven. Named after the Arctic fox, Fjällräven designs weatherproof jackets and performance trousers for outdoor adventures as well as shirts, sweaters, women’s shorts, and other clothes for days in the city. Every item reflects the company’s commitment to innovative design, smart functionality, and durable materials, and is as stylish as it is useful.