Flat front straight leg cotton blend cargo trousers
- Zippered fly with button closure and belt loops
- Hip and cargo pockets with logo embossed snap closure at front, and dual entry flap pockets with logo embossed snap closure at back
- Hidden retractable extended button tab at cuff
- Contrast panels at back of thigh and logo detail throughout
- Approximate measurements: rise: 11", leg opening: 19", inseam: 32½". Measurements were taken from a size 50
Body: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton, Contrast Panel: 98% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
The unofficial birth year of Fjällräven is 1950. That’s when 14-year-old Åke Nordin, in preparing for a trek across the mountains of northern Sweden, realized that all the backpacks then available on the market had a nasty tendency of bunching up and riding too low. Nordin’s solution: construct a wooden frame that more evenly distributed weight and improved comfort. Ten years later, the ingenuity that lead Nordin to design his first frame — a modified version of which is now standard throughout the industry — lead him to officially found Fjällräven. Named after the Arctic fox, Fjällräven designs weatherproof jackets and performance trousers for outdoor adventures as well as shirts, sweaters, women’s shorts, and other clothes for days in the city. Every item reflects the company’s commitment to innovative design, smart functionality, and durable materials, and is as stylish as it is useful.