- Woven stormblocker jacket
- Dual front zipper pockets, adjustable velcro sleeve cuff, functional drawstring hem, tonal top stitching
- Exposed front zipper closure, fully lined
- 24 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 11 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
86% polyester and 14% elastane shell. 100% polyester combo. 100% polyurethane lining
The unofficial birth year of Fjällräven is 1950. That’s when 14-year-old Åke Nordin, in preparing for a trek across the mountains of northern Sweden, realized that all the backpacks then available on the market had a nasty tendency of bunching up and riding too low. Nordin’s solution: construct a wooden frame that more evenly distributed weight and improved comfort. Ten years later, the ingenuity that lead Nordin to design his first frame — a modified version of which is now standard throughout the industry — lead him to officially found Fjällräven. Named after the Arctic fox, Fjällräven designs weatherproof jackets and performance trousers for outdoor adventures as well as shirts, sweaters, women’s shorts, and other clothes for days in the city. Every item reflects the company’s commitment to innovative design, smart functionality, and durable materials, and is as stylish as it is useful.