Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Knit wrap
- Open front, extended front hem, raw edge trim, tonal top stitching
- Please note, necklace is used for styling purpose only
- 26 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 11 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
Material: 60% cotton and 40% polyester
Origin: United States
Taking its name from a Sixties-era radical art movement — the name is Latin for "to flow" — the women’s clothing brand fLuXuS treats the act of getting dressed as a creative endeavor. Founded in 2007 by Los Angeles-based designer Martin Paquette, fLuXuS has won a celebrity following for its understated elegance and trademark burnout patterns, which hint at urban grunge. For fLuXuS, functionality is key: its striped tops, sleek dresses and other separates are easy to match or layer under your favorite V-necks and jackets. Plenty of Hollywood’s glamorous residents (Jessica Alba, for one) like to wrap up in fLuXuS's signature oversize cardigans, flattering cotton and polyester dresses, and loose-fitting printed T-shirts — all designed and produced in LA.