SALE ENDED ON: March 14, 2014
Spirited young women adore Free People’s chic, bohemian clothing, shoes, and accessories. How boho does Free People go? Think patchwork sweatshirts, brocade high-tops and handbags, daisy-waist woven lace dresses, and versatile t-shirts perfect for layering over flowing hippie skirts. Founded by entrepreneur Dick Hayne, Free People launched its first store in the 1970s before morphing into Urban Outfitters; in 2002, the Urban Outfitters parent company reconnected with its roots by resurrecting Free People as a secondary brand. Since its rebirth, Free People has expanded its offerings to include lingerie and underwear (Free People Intimates) and Vintage Loves: a nostalgia-infused line of jewelry and bags that emphasizes classic materials such as brass, old coins, turquoise, and velvet.
New Free People Sales
Past Sales Featuring Free People
SALE ENDED ON: March 10, 2014
Dresses, Tops & More Under $75Can't-miss deals on the season's must-have pieces.
SALE ENDED ON: March 9, 2014
50 Must-Haves for SpringOur most stylish steals of the day, from retro-chic shades to vibrant silk blouses.
SALE ENDED ON: March 8, 2014
Tweed Please: Spring Jackets & MoreWarm-weather riffs on the always-elegant material.
SALE ENDED ON: March 2, 2014
50 Favorites Under $50Our absolute chicest steals of the day, from bright mini dresses to gemstone drop earrings.
More Styles by Free People
- Other accessories for women
- Women's blouses & tops
- Women's boyfriend, flare & low-rise jeans
- Women's casual & dress pants
- Women's cocktail & party dresses
- Women's evening & bridal dresses
- Women's jumpsuits & rompers
- Women's knits, camisoles & tanks
- Women's light jackets & blazers
- Women's parkas, ski jackets & winter coats
- Women's push-up, balconette & underwire bras
- Women's sheath, A-line & other dresses
- Women's shift & day dresses
- Women's skinny & slim leg jeans
- Women's trench coats
- Women's vests & other tops