- Embroidered lace bodycon dress
- Graphic ombre fade throughout, cut-out details at back, picot trim at bodice, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden side zipper closure , fully lined
- 32 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
PLEASE NOTE, all items are final sale and non-returnable. Sale items have limited inventory available at sale pricing. Waitlist does not guarantee availability at sale pricing, and should an item become available to you off the waitlist, you may not be entitled to that sale price. Additionally, should this product become available again in another sale, price matches will not be offered.
100% nylon shell. 100% rayon lining
Spirited young women adore Free People’s chic, bohemian clothing, shoes, and accessories. How boho does Free People go? Think patchwork sweatshirts, brocade high-tops and handbags, daisy-waist woven lace dresses, and versatile t-shirts perfect for layering over flowing hippie skirts. Founded by entrepreneur Dick Hayne, Free People launched its first store in the 1970s before morphing into Urban Outfitters; in 2002, the Urban Outfitters parent company reconnected with its roots by resurrecting Free People as a secondary brand. Since its rebirth, Free People has expanded its offerings to include lingerie and underwear (Free People Intimates) and Vintage Loves: a nostalgia-infused line of jewelry and bags that emphasizes classic materials such as brass, old coins, turquoise, and velvet.