Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Heathered jersey knit embellished tee
- Contrast chiffon panel trim with studded applique at front and back, pleated at shoulders, raw edge trim, rounded hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- 27 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size M
- Model's height is 5 feet 11 inches; bust 35 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
- Hand wash only
Brand: Free People
Material: 100% viscose shell
Spirited young women adore Free People’s chic, bohemian clothing, shoes, and accessories. How boho does Free People go? Think patchwork sweatshirts, brocade high-tops and handbags, daisy-waist woven lace dresses, and versatile t-shirts perfect for layering over flowing hippie skirts. Founded by entrepreneur Dick Hayne, Free People launched its first store in the 1970s before morphing into Urban Outfitters; in 2002, the Urban Outfitters parent company reconnected with its roots by resurrecting Free People as a secondary brand. Since its rebirth, Free People has expanded its offerings to include lingerie and underwear (Free People Intimates) and Vintage Loves: a nostalgia-infused line of jewelry and bags that emphasizes classic materials such as brass, old coins, turquoise, and velvet.