Hover over image to zoom
- Estimated Delivery
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Knit cardigan
- Graphic print throughout, front patch pockets, ribbed trim throughout, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Front button closure
- 28 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Please note, under layer and necklace are used for styling purpose only
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Free People
Material: 40% acrylic, 35% polyamide, and 25% mohair shell
Spirited young women adore Free People’s chic, bohemian clothing, shoes, and accessories. How boho does Free People go? Think patchwork sweatshirts, brocade high-tops and handbags, daisy-waist woven lace dresses, and versatile t-shirts perfect for layering over flowing hippie skirts. Founded by entrepreneur Dick Hayne, Free People launched its first store in the 1970s before morphing into Urban Outfitters; in 2002, the Urban Outfitters parent company reconnected with its roots by resurrecting Free People as a secondary brand. Since its rebirth, Free People has expanded its offerings to include lingerie and underwear (Free People Intimates) and Vintage Loves: a nostalgia-infused line of jewelry and bags that emphasizes classic materials such as brass, old coins, turquoise, and velvet.