Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Knit wool blend pullover
- Scoop neck, textured throughout, bead and sequin embellished neckline, gathered at shoulders, folded sleeve cuffs, ribbed trim throughout, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Keyhole button closure at back
- 23 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Brand: Free People
Material: 45% rayon, 25% wool, 29% nylon, and 10% angora shell
Spirited young women adore Free People’s chic, bohemian clothing, shoes, and accessories. How boho does Free People go? Think patchwork sweatshirts, brocade high-tops and handbags, daisy-waist woven lace dresses, and versatile t-shirts perfect for layering over flowing hippie skirts. Founded by entrepreneur Dick Hayne, Free People launched its first store in the 1970s before morphing into Urban Outfitters; in 2002, the Urban Outfitters parent company reconnected with its roots by resurrecting Free People as a secondary brand. Since its rebirth, Free People has expanded its offerings to include lingerie and underwear (Free People Intimates) and Vintage Loves: a nostalgia-infused line of jewelry and bags that emphasizes classic materials such as brass, old coins, turquoise, and velvet.