- Knit tee
- Graphic burnout print throughout, contrast piping at neckline, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Partial button closure
- 26 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Please note, under layer is used for styling purpose only
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Please note, this style is Intimately Free People
62% polyester, 34% cotton, and 4% rayon shell. 100% rayon trim.
Spirited young women adore Free People’s chic, bohemian clothing, shoes, and accessories. How boho does Free People go? Think patchwork sweatshirts, brocade high-tops and handbags, daisy-waist woven lace dresses, and versatile t-shirts perfect for layering over flowing hippie skirts. Founded by entrepreneur Dick Hayne, Free People launched its first store in the 1970s before morphing into Urban Outfitters; in 2002, the Urban Outfitters parent company reconnected with its roots by resurrecting Free People as a secondary brand. Since its rebirth, Free People has expanded its offerings to include lingerie and underwear (Free People Intimates) and Vintage Loves: a nostalgia-infused line of jewelry and bags that emphasizes classic materials such as brass, old coins, turquoise, and velvet.