- Knit dress
- Embroidered mesh detailing throughout, picot trim at neckline, scoop back, raw edge trim at hem, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Exposed back zipper closure, fully lined
- 31 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Please note, necklace is used for styling purpose only
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
100% polyester shell. 100% rayon lining
Spirited young women adore Free People’s chic, bohemian clothing, shoes, and accessories. How boho does Free People go? Think patchwork sweatshirts, brocade high-tops and handbags, daisy-waist woven lace dresses, and versatile t-shirts perfect for layering over flowing hippie skirts. Founded by entrepreneur Dick Hayne, Free People launched its first store in the 1970s before morphing into Urban Outfitters; in 2002, the Urban Outfitters parent company reconnected with its roots by resurrecting Free People as a secondary brand. Since its rebirth, Free People has expanded its offerings to include lingerie and underwear (Free People Intimates) and Vintage Loves: a nostalgia-infused line of jewelry and bags that emphasizes classic materials such as brass, old coins, turquoise, and velvet.