Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- Returnable within 21 days for Gilt Credit.
- Cotton parka
- Button epaulettes at shoulder, patch pockets at front, single slit pocket at front with zipper closure, functional drawstring at body, hemline, button tab closure at sleeve cuff, patches at elbow, functional shirring detail at back
- Zipper and snap closure at front, optional lining with removable fur trim
- 30½ inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 23½ inches; hips 34½ inches
- Spot clean only
Brand: Free People
Material: 100% cotton shell. 77% cotton and 23% rayon lining. 85% acrylic and 15% polyester trim
Spirited young women adore Free People’s chic, bohemian clothing, shoes, and accessories. How boho does Free People go? Think patchwork sweatshirts, brocade high-tops and handbags, daisy-waist woven lace dresses, and versatile t-shirts perfect for layering over flowing hippie skirts. Founded by entrepreneur Dick Hayne, Free People launched its first store in the 1970s before morphing into Urban Outfitters; in 2002, the Urban Outfitters parent company reconnected with its roots by resurrecting Free People as a secondary brand. Since its rebirth, Free People has expanded its offerings to include lingerie and underwear (Free People Intimates) and Vintage Loves: a nostalgia-infused line of jewelry and bags that emphasizes classic materials such as brass, old coins, turquoise, and velvet.