Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Cotton blend coat
- Notched lapel, seaming details throughout, light pleating at back, optional belt at waist, four-button closure at sleeve cuff, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Button-down front, unlined
- 31 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 32 inches; waist 24½ inches; hips 34½ inches
Brand: Free People
Material: 47% cotton, 42% polyester and 11% nylon shell
Spirited young women adore Free People’s chic, bohemian clothing, shoes, and accessories. How boho does Free People go? Think patchwork sweatshirts, brocade high-tops and handbags, daisy-waist woven lace dresses, and versatile t-shirts perfect for layering over flowing hippie skirts. Founded by entrepreneur Dick Hayne, Free People launched its first store in the 1970s before morphing into Urban Outfitters; in 2002, the Urban Outfitters parent company reconnected with its roots by resurrecting Free People as a secondary brand. Since its rebirth, Free People has expanded its offerings to include lingerie and underwear (Free People Intimates) and Vintage Loves: a nostalgia-infused line of jewelry and bags that emphasizes classic materials such as brass, old coins, turquoise, and velvet.