- Silk sweetheart neck tank
- Contrast stripes, interior boning at sides, adjustable straps and cut-out at back
- Hidden back zipper with hook and eye closure
- 26 inches from shoulder to hem. Measurements were taken from a size Small
- Model's height is 5 feet 10 inches; bust 33 inches; waist 25 inches; hips 35 inches
96% silk and 4% lycra shell
Fashion designers Brittany Pham and Devin Carlson named their men’s clothing label Fremont Apparel Company in honor of Las Vegas’ legendary Fremont Street: the place where U2 shot their video for “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For,” and where Rat Packers used to hang (the original Pack, with Frank, Dean and Sammy). Based in Los Angeles, Fremont Apparel has perfected the casual-cool look — think understated, rolled-up baggy pants and shorts, oversize cardigan sweaters, washed out t-shirts, and sporty zip-up jackets in printed leather or corduroy. With so many classic styles to choose from, you’ll definitely find what you’re looking for.