Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Cotton pant
- Hidden zipper closure at pant cuff, dual slash pockets at front, single pleat at front, dual slit pockets at back
- Button fly with hook and eye, single button closure
- 26 inch inseam; 10½ inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 26
- Model's height is 5 feet 10½ inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 35 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 98% cotton and 2% lyrcra shell. Cotton/Silk detail
Fashion designers Brittany Pham and Devin Carlson named their men’s clothing label Fremont Apparel Company in honor of Las Vegas’ legendary Fremont Street: the place where U2 shot their video for “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For,” and where Rat Packers used to hang (the original Pack, with Frank, Dean and Sammy). Based in Los Angeles, Fremont Apparel has perfected the casual-cool look — think understated, rolled-up baggy pants and shorts, oversize cardigan sweaters, washed out t-shirts, and sporty zip-up jackets in printed leather or corduroy. With so many classic styles to choose from, you’ll definitely find what you’re looking for.