- Semi-sheer silk chiffon woven blouse
- Pointed collar, pintucked at front, gathered sleeves with banded cuffs, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Hidden button down front closure
- 23 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
100% silk shell
Fashion designers Brittany Pham and Devin Carlson named their men’s clothing label Fremont Apparel Company in honor of Las Vegas’ legendary Fremont Street: the place where U2 shot their video for “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For,” and where Rat Packers used to hang (the original Pack, with Frank, Dean and Sammy). Based in Los Angeles, Fremont Apparel has perfected the casual-cool look — think understated, rolled-up baggy pants and shorts, oversize cardigan sweaters, washed out t-shirts, and sporty zip-up jackets in printed leather or corduroy. With so many classic styles to choose from, you’ll definitely find what you’re looking for.