Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
- Jersey knit tee
- Contrast silk trim, open back, semi-attached panel at back, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Please note, necklace is used for styling purpose only
- 25 inches from shoulder to hem; Measurements were taken from a size S
- Model's height is 5 feet 9½ inches; bust 32 inches; waist 23 inches; hips 34 inches
- Dry clean only
Material: 100% viscose shell. 100% silk details
Fashion designers Brittany Pham and Devin Carlson named their men’s clothing label Fremont Apparel Company in honor of Las Vegas’ legendary Fremont Street: the place where U2 shot their video for “I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For,” and where Rat Packers used to hang (the original Pack, with Frank, Dean and Sammy). Based in Los Angeles, Fremont Apparel has perfected the casual-cool look — think understated, rolled-up baggy pants and shorts, oversize cardigan sweaters, washed out t-shirts, and sporty zip-up jackets in printed leather or corduroy. With so many classic styles to choose from, you’ll definitely find what you’re looking for.