- Woven mid-rise linen blend short
- Front slash pockets, back patch pockets, pleated front, sewn-in pant cuffs with tie detail, tonal top stitching, panel seaming
- Zip fly with hook and bar closures
- 3 inch inseam; 9 inch rise; Measurements were taken from a size 4
- Model's height is 5 feet 9 inches; bust 34 inches; waist 24 inches; hips 34 inches
55% linen and 45% cotton shell
French Connection (or FCUK, if you're cheeky) has been turning heads with its eyebrow-raising acronym and of-the-moment clothing since its founding in 1969. Despite its occasionally brazen attitude, the line isn’t afraid to show its softer side: think lots of smart, modern cuts set off by the occasional pop of color or cleverly placed detail. Founded by UK businessman Stephen Marks, the saucy brand now makes everything from street-chic men's hoodies and graphic t-shirts to women's sunglasses, fragrances, 1960s-style dresses, slim jeans, and pretty bikinis. With more than 1,500 outlets worldwide, French Connection has become a favorite among stylish shoppers who appreciate wardrobe essentials with an edge.