Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item has been further reduced from its original Gilt price. It is final sale and non-returnable.
Seven pocket cotton gingham shirting shorts
- Buttoned fly with button closure, interior button tab and drawstring waist and belt loops
- Two waist zip pockets, two flap cargo pockets with button closures at thighs and two back flap cargo pockets and a flap coin pocket
- Topstitch detail throughout
- Approximate measurements: rise: 11", leg opening: 21½", inseam: 13". Measurements were taken from a size 32
Brand: French Connection
Material: 100% Cotton
French Connection (or FCUK, if you're cheeky) has been turning heads with its eyebrow-raising acronym and of-the-moment clothing since its founding in 1969. Despite its occasionally brazen attitude, the line isn’t afraid to show its softer side: think lots of smart, modern cuts set off by the occasional pop of color or cleverly placed detail. Founded by UK businessman Stephen Marks, the saucy brand now makes everything from street-chic men's hoodies and graphic t-shirts to women's sunglasses, fragrances, 1960s-style dresses, slim jeans, and pretty bikinis. With more than 1,500 outlets worldwide, French Connection has become a favorite among stylish shoppers who appreciate wardrobe essentials with an edge.