Five pocket Ding Dong straight leg jeans.
- Fading throughout with whiskering on thighs and distressed front knees.
- Button fly with button closure and belt loops.
- Waist and back pockets with contrast stitching throughout.
- Please note any distressing, fading or uneven finishes are an intentional and desirable aspect of the product.
- Approximate measurements: rise: 10", leg opening: 16", inseam: 32". Measurements were taken from a size 32. Model's measurements: Height: 6'1½", Waist: 32", Shirt: 15, Suit: 38.
French Connection (or FCUK, if you're cheeky) has been turning heads with its eyebrow-raising acronym and of-the-moment clothing since its founding in 1969. Despite its occasionally brazen attitude, the line isn’t afraid to show its softer side: think lots of smart, modern cuts set off by the occasional pop of color or cleverly placed detail. Founded by UK businessman Stephen Marks, the saucy brand now makes everything from street-chic men's hoodies and graphic t-shirts to women's sunglasses, fragrances, 1960s-style dresses, slim jeans, and pretty bikinis. With more than 1,500 outlets worldwide, French Connection has become a favorite among stylish shoppers who appreciate wardrobe essentials with an edge.