Five Things To Know About… Furla
Furla’s widely coveted leather handbags and wallets are made to withstand the test of time. Handcrafted from the highest-quality leathers and materials, Furla bags boast classic shapes and timeless elegance. Each item is an investment piece that’s certain to remain fashionable beyond fickle trends. Want to know more about the famed Italian handbag company? Here are five essential facts that set Furla apart.
1. Launched in 1927, Furla has been creating fabulous handbags for more than 80 years.
2. Originally founded by the Furlanetto family, Furla remains one of the few family-run fashion businesses in Italy today.
3. The company is headquartered in Bologna, Italy. Its main offices are housed inside a three-story, 18th-century villa.
4. Furla’s handbags and accessories are available in 63 countries and sold in 319 standalone boutiques scattered around the world.
5. Furla created the Fondazione Furla in 2008 to support young talent in fashion, art and design. The foundation provides a space for young, creative individuals to showcase their ideas and work.