Hover over image to zoom
- Return Policy
- This item is final sale and non-returnable.
- Espresso/Cappuccino machine for use with ground coffee and pods
- 3-way Solenoid valve and a commercial sized and designed portafilter handle
- 17.5 bar pump with a pressure regulator
- 1375-watt boiler for a super quick heat-up; fool proof frothing
- Features a transparent water tank, on/off Switch, indicator lights, and a warming plate
- 72 ounce capacity
- Measures 8 inches in width by 9½ inches in depth by 14¼ inches in height
Material: Stainless steel
Named after the man who invented the modern steam-less coffee machine, Gaggia is the most celebrated coffee and expresso machine company in Italy. The manual Gaggia Baby — the first-ever Gaggia espresso machine made for the home — has remained a top seller long since its 1977 debut, with double heating, electronic control panels, and other modern features that bring it into the 21st century. Gaggia's newer, automated titanium models brew perfect cups of coffee at the simple push of a button — measuring and disposing of the grounds to minimize your work and clean-up efforts. Want some ice cream with your double macchiato? Try one of Gaggia's ice-cream makers: the semi-professional Gaggia Gelatiera, or the casual Gaggia Facile. State-of-the-art juicers, coffee grinders, and American-style coffee makers round out Gaggia’s aesthetically-pleasing product line.